Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Styled Session: School Wedding Inspiration

This whole session started when, a few months back, I came across an amazing old chalkboard I knew would one day be an awesome prop.  After some thought, I realized it could be an awesome piece of a School Wedding Inspiration Session.  After a few trip to yard sales, thrift stores, and Staples, the entire thing came together beautifully.  Faith and Greg were not only wonderful models, but wonderful friends.  They, along with my awesome husband, helped me drag car loads of "props" into Core Creek Park.  Faith also did an amazing job of arranging the boxes of odds and ends I had brought for the table.  We called it our "Style Me Pretty" moment.  It was so much fun.  Enjoy!  -Meg









 


 

 

 


 



 

 





 




 







 

 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment