Sunday, October 2, 2011

Portrait Session: Hollie

I don't even know where to start when I describe Hollie.  I literally cannot remember a time when she was not my friend. We played dress up in her basement in elementary school, were basketball teammates in high school, and helped lead youth group together in college.

When I started planning my wedding a year and a half ago, I knew Hollie HAD to stand next to me as one of my bridesmaids. She has been such a faithful, giving, and caring friend for so many years. I remember sitting outside of the Starbucks in Newtown asking Hollie to be in my wedding. As we talked, the topic of exercise and weight came up. We both wanted to get in shape for my wedding and decided to start exercising together (hello, Jillian Michaels). Soon after, Hollie set a goal for herself - she wanted to lose 100 pounds. I told her that when she did, we would have a photo shoot.

A year and a half later Hollie has more than reached her goal; she's exceeded it. As a friend, I could not be more proud of her. She has worked so hard to change her lifestyle and she looks AMAZING!!

Last week, I photographed Hollie in Newtown. You can see for yourself how beautiful she is (and how awesome her shoes are).    
















No comments:

Post a Comment