Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Portrait Session: Allië and George

Every time I drive through Philadelphia and I see the brick, graffiti laden walls and random empty lots, I wish I had a couple to photograph. Don't misunderstand me, I love Bucks County, and I love photographing people in natural landscapes. This fall I've had the opportunity to capture the amazing colors of autumn in many of my photos and it's been wonderful. But I am always up for something new.  

George is a sweet, old friend of mine from high school (we totally rocked Calvary Christian Academy's 2000 performance of The Gift of the Magi together). Over the summer, really cute photos of him and a beautiful girl (that would be Allië) started popping up on my Facebook news feed. I knew they would be so much fun to photograph in the city. I was right.  

On Saturday I had the pleasure of pedaling around on bicycles in Philadelphia with Allië and George, stopping to take photos and drink some amazing coffee along the way. And these two are really just too cute. Thanks for being so fun! 

One last thing, if you are in love with Allië's AMAZING headband, you can buy one for yourself (and your favorite girlfriend) at her ETSY shop.  Have a great day! 



 





 








 



 














1 comment: