Monday, November 7, 2011

Featured: Every Last Detail

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you all had great weekend.  I was blessed to work with many lovely people this past week and take a lot of photos- all of which I look forward to sharing in the near future.

Thrown into the mix of a my jammed pack week was a 4:30 AM trip to the Emergency Room with Rich, followed by an appendectomy later in the afternoon.  I can happily report that everything went well and he is on his way to making a full recovery.  Situations like this remind me of my days in West Africa and make me so thankful to live in a country with available medical care.  Rich's surgery was good reminder of how much I take for granted every day.  I am very blessed.

On lighter note, today Faith and Greg's beautiful wedding is featured on Every Last Detail.  You can stop by and here about the wedding through Faith's words.  Have a lovely Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment