Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding: Jeanne and Ephraim

 I met Jeanne a few years back while volunteering in Liberia with Mercy Ships.  I was really excited when she emailed me earlier this year, asking if I could come to Texas to photograph her wedding.

Almost two weeks ago, Rich and I traveled to the Lone Star state to photograph Jeanne and Ephraim's wedding.  From the moment we arrived, we could sense this couple was rich in love;  love for each other,  love from family, and the love of God.  It was a beautiful union of which we were blessed to be a part of.  And we can't say enough about the gracious Texan hospitality that was shown to us.   

Here are a few photos from a truly wonderful day.
God bless,
Meg

 




















                                                   


 



                                       




                             


                                                     



 

 


2 comments:

  1. I love them! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. You and Rich did such a good job. Thank you so much. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeanne! We were so blessed to be with you guys! Enjoy marriage :) !!

    ReplyDelete