Monday, May 9, 2011

Three reasons to be happy today.

1. The colors of spring.  I have been loving the mild weather and spring blooms.  I wish I could hit repeat on this weather.

 
2.  Coffee with my sister-in-law, Nikki.  It was a perfect day to enjoy a     strong cup of iced coffee and some nice conversation in quaint Newtown.   
3.  Morning and Evening by Charles Spurgeon.  I have been a fan of this articulate devotional since high school.  I found the quote below particularly comforting today.

"In the everlasting settlements of predestinating wisdom and omnipotent decree, the eye of the Lord Jesus was ever fixed on us; and we may rest assured that in the whole roll of destiny there is not a line which militates against the interests of His redeemed." -Charles Spurgeon

No comments:

Post a Comment