Monday, September 5, 2011

Styled Session: Darla & Josh- Part One

I have known Darla and Josh for quite some time (truthfully, I was Darla's small group leader when she was in 6th grade- which makes me feel really old).  Several weeks ago, I witnessed Josh's beautiful VW bus and thought it would be so fun to incorporate into a photos session.  Via facebook I asked Darla and Josh if they would be up to being photographed, they agreed, and I began scouring thrift store's for 60's inspired items.  

On Friday, I spent two hours running around Richboro with Darla and Josh this STYLED (not engagement- I don't want to start any rumors!! :) photo session.  The light, the setting, the props, the outfits, the VW bus, and, oh yes- the gorgeous, adorable, to-cute-for-words couple, all came together so perfectly that I have decided blog there session in two posts.  You can come back to the blog to see their "road trip" unfold.  

A very special thanks to Darla & Josh for being so wonderful models!  Enjoy the photos :) 
-Meg  























No comments:

Post a Comment