Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A few images from Cape Town

Below are a few of my favorite photos from our time in Cape Town. It is such a beautiful place- I think everyone needs to go there at least once in their lives.  







 Rich made his first attempt at surfing.
 Jelly fish
 Feeding time in the big fish tank.
 I strong love for penguins.  I won't say how many penguin photos I actually took....
Mom's friend Brenda. We were visiting her house and everything was so perfect I HAD to take her photo :)
 At first we thought that was a fake cat.  But the cat had just decided to give everyone a great photo-op.
 Sue and Paul



 We ate lunch at this super cute outdoor restaurant called The Pepper Tree.  With was in the Cape Town suburb of Philadelphia :)
 




 This is the beach where Rich and I got engaged.
 Rich and Mom
 Us :)

 So handsome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment