Thursday, June 23, 2011

Wedding: Erin and Joe

I have been excited about photographing Erin and Joe's wedding since their engagement session a few months back.  I knew Erin was putting a lot of time into creating the unique details of her wedding, and I could not wait to see the final results.  I was not disappointed.  Everything about their wedding on Sunday was beautiful.  The weather, the bride, the decor, and the sweet, sweet, love the couple share for one another.   It was a truly blessed day and we were thrilled to be a part of it.   Below are a few photos from the day.  

Congratulations Erin and Joe!! 
-Meg








































3 comments:

  1. I love these photos. Absolutely amazing. And I am completely in LOVE with her dress! You captured it all beautifully (per usual). Sending you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shayla! I'm in love with her dress too! This is so weird, but I was totally thinking about you last night. I hope you are well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh! You pop into my head too. Every once in awhile something will remind me of you (beans in my salad, red lipstick, Breathe lotion by BBW). One of these days we will have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete