Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding: Justin & Carolyn

Our Spring has been happily busy with a variety of photo sessions, which is why I have been a bit slow in updating the blog.      

Last weekend, Rich and I had the privilege of capturing the wedding of our friends, Justin and Carolyn. If you follow our blog, you may remember them from their Vintage Railway engagement session a few months ago. I have known both for many years and was excited to photograph the start of their union. The unpleasant weather was unable to damper the beautiful day. Carolyn was a stunning bride and her dress was gorgeous.   

Below is a slideshow of the day as well as some of our favorite shots. You may see me in a few shots as I was both a photographer and bridesmaid :) 

We are so happy for the new Mr. and Mrs.Grow and wish them all the best in marriage.  
-Meg




 


 





 


 

 



 






 





 

 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment